Tuesday, April 17, 2018

"SPRING SYMPHONIES" - poem





[ * There are 20 pieces of writing on the mystical path
 in this blog: essays, articles and poems. 
The "blog archive" or Table of Contents is located
below the tall, narrow image at left. 
Click on a white triangle to open it. * ]
 

"Raindrops on Roses, er, Rhodos"

Image © Copyright 2018 by Neall Calvert



Spring Symphonies
© 2018 by Kobutori Baasan
and Neall Calvert

Spring rain 
quietly sprinkles upon me,
opening my buds of new life.

Warm wet air
plants whole musical notes
everywhere around me
that slide gently down
and drop onto the earth,
and soon another drop
fills each spot, in a symphony
called “Spring Silence.”

When the rain stops,
thousands of whole notes
shine in sunlight,
presenting a harmony called 
Light and Water, Music and Life”
that surrounds me, awakening me
to fresh love.

No comments:

Post a Comment